** NEWLY REFORMULATED **
Magna Creatine (Brain & Athletic Boost), formerly GAMT Assist, contains MagnaPower® Creatine by Albion Laboratories. This form of creatine is the most effective form available due to it being chelated to Magnesium, as opposed to monohydrate.
- Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid naturally found in skeletal muscle, heart muscle, all smooth muscles and in the brain. It helps produce a higher rate of ATP resynthesis, thereby cellular energy.
- The ability of creatine to aid in energy production requires magnesium: in the presence of a deficiency in this critical mineral, no energy can be obtained from creatine, therefore magnesium is a far superior nutrient pairing.
- In multiple studies1,2,3 it has been shown in to improve muscle strength and athletic performance.
- supports GMAT gene pathways
- supports the healthy production of creatine in the body
Designed to help support the GMAT gene pathways. GAMT Assist contains L-Creatine, the nitrogenous organic acid made from three amino acids, L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine. It is a nitrogenous organic acid that helps supply energy to cells throughout the body, particularly muscle cells.
Those with the GAMT single nucleotide ploymorphism(s) (SNPs) can have issues producing this nutrient and may have symptoms ranging from muscle pain and weakness to fatigue and energy problems. Creatine is a “methyl-conserving” nutrient and so it can be given to free up methyl groups when low methylation is suspected. If high creatine is noted on laboratory assessment or a history of kidney disease occurs it is not advised to use this product.
Bottle Count: 120 delayed release capsules