The endocrine system has an interesting web of interactions with different organs in the body, and the thyroid gland plays a major role.
Canine Thyroid Support from Standard Process:
- Provides critical trace nutrient support for the thyroid gland
- Supports glands and tissues that interact with the thyroid, including the adrenals and liver
- Supports all aspects of thyroid function*
Indications for Use:
- General thyroid support
- Patients with increased metabolic demand
Stated amounts depend on dose.
How to Administer
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as directed.
|1-10 lbs||1/8 teaspoon once per day|
|11-20 lbs||1/8 teaspoon twice per day|
|21-40 lbs||1/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|41-60 lbs||1/2 teaspoon twice per day|
|61-80 lbs||3/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|>80 lbs||1 teaspoon twice per day|
- Canine Whole Body Support
- Canine Hepatic Support