Healing Your BONES
Protecting and re-mineralizing one's bones is essential to overall health. In the "old days", doctors simply had a discussion about calcium, however, new research reveals that increasing calcium does little for bone health and actually increases cardiovascular calcification and the incidence of myocardial infarctions (heart attacks). Clearly, there are CAUSES of bone loss that need to be addressed (cancer, inflammation, autoimmune conditions, etc.) but our BONE HEALTH PROTOCOL is a great starting point for those with osteopenia and/or osteoporosis.
1. Decrease overall inflammation
Supplements Recommended to TAKE to decrease inflammation:
- SBI Protect Powder (Ortho Molecular) - 1 scoop, 2 times per day - SBI Protect is the only purified, dairy-free source of immunoglobulin G (IgG) available as a dietary supplement. Pure IgG helps to maintain a healthy intestinal immune system by binding a broad range of microbes and toxins within the gut lumen.
- Ortho Biotic 100 - 1 per day - is a high-dose probiotic delivering 100 billion active cultures for cases of gastrointestinal and immune distress.
- ButyrEn or Enterovite (same product, different brands)- 1 per meal - gives essential butyric acid in all essential forms to nourish and feed the cells of the intestianl wall
2. Decrease inflammation at the BONE with our BONE BUILDING BUNDLE:
With our Bone Bundle, you will receive all 4 products, giving you a 10% savings had you purchased them separately!
Supplements Recommended to TAKE to decrease inflammation at the BONE:
- Teavigo (US Enzymes) - take 3 capsules in divided doses per day - this is the best way to decrease IL6, the major inflammatory component at the bone
- SulforaXym (US Enzymes) - take 1 per day - is an essential anti-inflammatory for the bone
- Vitamin D3 Complex (Designs for Health) - 1 per day - gives immune support and all the fat soluble vitamines to help heal GUT cells
- ProBono packets (OrthoMolecular) - 1 per day - gives the basic building blocks
3. Increase EXERCISE
- Weight-bearing exercise has proven to increase the nutrient uptake into the endostium (the inner part) of the bone