Stress Away™ essential oil blend is the first product to contain the unique combination of Lime essential oil and Vanilla extract. The distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime gives Stress Away essential oil blend its unique and pleasant aroma—among other benefits. Stress Away oil also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. All of these ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuadorian-sourced essential oil. With a perfectly balanced aroma of both tropical and citrus notes, Stress Away essential oil blend is a uniquely relaxing oasis in a fast-paced world.
Stress Away Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse it around your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma.
- Apply Stress Away oil to your wrists or back of neck while at work or school to enjoy its calming scent.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the air vent of your car during long drives or during rush-hour traffic to create a calming environment.
- Send kids to school on test day with Stress Away’s soothing aroma.
- Apply it to your wrists to wear it as a pleasant perfume.
How to Use
Topical: Shake well and apply generously on wrists or back of neck as desired. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Copaifera reticulata† (Copaiba), Citrus aurantifolia† (Lime), Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood), Vanilla planifolia† (Vanilla), Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea), Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender)† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.