Holiday Special Gift Idea - SAVE $10.00 per Bottle
When creating a prenatal supplement, one wants to pay particular attention to formulation of nutrients - whether they are from a whole food source or they are synthetic.
The vast majority of supplements on the market are synthetic:
Here’s the difference between synthetic and natural whole food vitamins:
- Synthetic vitamins are made from chemicals to mimic the natural way your body absorbs nutrients from food.
- Synthetic vitamins are more difficult for your body to absorb and some can even cause health issues (especially the B & E Vitamins and the minerals).
- Whole food vitamins condense and concentrate the fruits and vegetables to make natural vitamins for your body.
- Whole food vitamins are bioavailable and recognizable to your body.
We think our Prenatal Complete is the best prenatal supplement currently available. Using whole-food sources when possible and TRAACS and ALBION minerals, nothing else compares.
Newly reformulated Prenatal Complete contains a complete blend of specialized nutrients, essential vitamins and minerals in their highest-quality, activated forms specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of women who are preparing for pregnancy or for those that are already pregnant or nursing.
- Pregnancy is characterized not only by increased need for nutrients but also a physiologic increase in insulin resistance. This formulation now includes two forms of the insulin-balancing, powerful endogenous antioxidant, inositol – Myo-Inositol & D-Chiro-Inositol (Chirositol®) to help support this physiological change.1
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) has been added for its reproductive-supportive attributes. Studies have shown that a rate-limiting factor in fertility is declining egg quality that accompanies aging. Loss of egg quality also accompanies declining levels of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). Administration of the NAD+ metabolic precursor nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) may rejuvenate oocyte quality in aged animals, leading to a possible restoration in fertility.2
- This formulation also includes antioxidant support from bioflavonoids and digestive support with enzymes and herbs, including ginger, that are calming to the digestive tract.
NOTE: All of the above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.