Pine essential oil has an uplifting aroma that provides a refreshing breathing experience, encourages feelings of positive energy, and repels the influence of negative energy.
The Pinus sylvestris tree, also known as Scotch pine, is a tall coniferous evergreen tree that grows to the height of 131 feet and has characteristic orange-red bark and stiff blue-green needles. Pine essential oil is steam distilled from the needles of the tree and has been researched by Hippocrates, the father of western medicine. Pine’s aroma is reminiscent of the Japanese tradition of forest bathing and provides a refreshing breathing experience and encourages a moment of joy. When blended with other essential oils such as Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus, there are numerous benefits
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Features & Benefits
- Has a fresh, woodsy aroma
- Shares many of the same properties as Eucalyptus Globulus; the action of both oils is enhanced when blended together
- Pairs well with other essential oils such as Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus
- Diffuse and/or apply it topically to desired location to enhance a deep breathing experience.
- Use Pine in DIY cleaning products for a fresh, sparkling home.
- Diffuse Pine during meditation for a grounding and empowering experience.
- Add 3─6 drops to a massage oil and apply it to skin to relax tired muscles.
- Use Pine to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
- Diffuse or apply this uplifting aroma to brighten your day.
- Inhale Pine with Peppermint to help open airways and breathe easily.