If we are low on supply, we reserve the right to restrict order fulfillment to our patients only. You may receive the Panacur-C OR the Safe-Guard brand when ordering (both are the same Fenbendazole).
For more on Fenbendazole - see here
How would I take it?
If someone wanted to give Fenbendazole a try, I would suggest the following protocol: (NOTE: the Fenbendazole is taken for three straight days and then four days OFF, i.e. only 3 days in a given week. The other nutritional products are taken daily.)
- Buy Fenbendazole through us here. Get the Panacur-C brand or the Safe-Guard brand (Canine Dewormer); it comes in a white and yellow box (or red box if SafeGuard) with three, 1-gram packets of the products. One box of three packets will last a week since you take ONE packet per day for three straight days and then take FOUR DAYS OFF. Example: Take the Fenbendazole on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday ONLY of each week. Do NOT follow the weight-dependent dosing (for dogs) that is given on the back of the packaging! It may be best to place the powdered substance directly in one’s mouth and chase it down with a flavored drink such as cranberry juice. It doesn’t dissolve well in any liquids. Others may try to mix it into a smoothie or something. It can be taken as a single dose in the morning, with or without food.
- Buy APOP-E, a specific Vitamin E (with the delta and gamma tocotrienal components) here, and take 1/day always (even on your “days off”). NOTE: more on this particular Vitamin E and cancer can be found here
- Buy CurcuClear, the current, best-source curcumin and take 2/day always (even on your “days off”).
- Buy EvolvEntourage CBD, the current best quality CBD and take 1/2 dropper full (1 ml), per day always (even on your “days off”).
Note: We HIGHLY recommend that you use the APOP-E, CurcuClear, and Entourage products listed above WITH the Fenbendazole!
Other nutrients to consider:
1. Evolv Immun - take 4/day
2. Black Salve Bloodroot Capsules - take 4/day
3. BerberClear - take 2/day