Are you struggling with symptoms of an Autoimmune disorder? The stimulation of an immediate immune response may worsen the clinical condition. In the presence of self-antibodies, an immune stimulation may enhance the attack against self-tissue. Therefore, it may be contraindicative to use immune stimulating nutrition in such cases. This makes it difficult to choose a protocol that will both kill a pathogen and not stimulate or utilize your own immune system to do so.
Our AI formula offers support for a healthy immune system. This product also features:
Curcumin C3 Complex®, trans-Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed), Green Tea extract (EGCG) and Vitamin E as mixed tocotrienols for potent anti-oxidant support.
Modulation of the TH-2 immune system from Grapeseed extract and N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC).
Proprietary Enzyme Blend may aid in biofilm disruption and serve as systemic enzymatic support.
Terramin clay has a number of unique and beneficial properties and are among the most powerful cleansing substances on earth.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) promotes tissue levels of glutathione, a key component of the antioxidant defense system, to support the body’s natural defense system.
Potent nutrients in this formulation also have been studied for their role supporting brain health; quelling microglial activation as well as oxidative stress.
NOTE: All of the above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Free Download -
The 7 Phases of Detox
1. Shahidi F, de Camargo AC. Tocopherols and Tocotrienols in Common and Emerging Dietary Sources: Occurrence, Applications, and Health Benefits. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17(10):1745. Published 2016 Oct 20. doi:10.3390/ijms17101745
2. Zainal Z, Rahim AA, Radhakrishnan AK, Chang SK, Khaza'ai H. Investigation of the curative effects of palm vitamin E tocotrienols on autoimmune arthritis disease in vivo. Sci Rep. 2019;9(1):16793. Published 2019 Nov 14. doi:10.1038/s41598-019-53424-7
3. Gomes BAQ, Silva JPB, Romeiro CFR, et al. Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Resveratrol in Alzheimer's Disease: Role of SIRT1. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2018;2018:8152373. Published 2018 Oct 30. doi:10.1155/2018/8152373
4. Malaguarnera L. Influence of Resveratrol on the Immune Response. Nutrients. 2019;11(5):946. Published 2019 Apr 26. doi:10.3390/nu11050946
5. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its' Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017;6(10):92. Published 2017 Oct 22. doi:10.3390/- foods6100092
6. Al-Mousawi, A.H., Al-kaabi, S.J., Albaghdadi, A.J.H. et al. Effect of Black Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) on Biofilm Formation of Methicillin-Resis- tant Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus haemolyticus. Curr Microbiol (2019) doi:10.1007/s00284-019-01827-0
7. Horibe S, Tanahashi T, Kawauchi S, Mizuno S, Rikitake Y. Preventative Effects of Sodium Alginate on Indomethacin-induced Small-intestinal Injury in Mice. Int J Med Sci. 2016;13(9):653â€“663. Published 2016 Aug 1. doi:10.7150/ijms.16232
8. Mackie AR, Macierzanka A, Aarak K, et al. Sodium alginate decreases the permeability of intestinal mucus. Food Hydrocoll. 2016;52:749â€“755. doi:10.1016/j.foodhyd.2015.08.004
9. Bavarsad Shahripour R, Harrigan MR, Alexandrov AV. N-acetylcysteine (NAC) in neurological disorders: mechanisms of action and therapeutic opportunities. Brain Behav. 2014;4(2):108â€“122. doi:10.1002/brb3.208
10. Razak MA, Begum PS, Viswanath B, Rajagopal S. Multifarious Beneficial Effect of Nonessential Amino Acid, Glycine: A Review. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2017;2017:1716701. doi:10.1155/2017/1716701
11. El-Hafidi M, Franco M, RamÃrez AR, et al. Glycine Increases Insulin Sensitivity and Glutathione Biosynthesis and Protects against Oxidative Stress in a Model of Sucrose-Induced Insulin Resistance. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2018;2018:2101562. Published 2018 Feb 21. doi:10.1155/2018/2101562
12. Boyer JL. Bile formation and secretion. Compr Physiol. 2013;3(3):1035â€“1078. doi:10.1002/cphy.c120027
13. Salem, B et al Pharmacological Studies of Artichoke Leaf Extract and Their Health Benefits. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2015 Dec;70(4):441-53. doi: 10.1007/s11130-015-0503-8
14. Kirchhoff, R. et al. Increase in choleresis by means of artichoke extract. Results of a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind study. Phytomed- icine 1994; 1: 107.
15. Held C. Artischoke bei Gallenwegsdyskinesien: Workshop â€œNeue Aspekte zur Therapie mit Chloretika.â€ Kluvensiek. 1991; 2:9. Cited in Kraft K. Artichoke leaf extractâ€”Recent findings reflecting effects on lipid metabolism, liver and gastrointestinal tracts. Phytomedicine. 1997; 4(4):369-378
16. Rondanelli M. et al Health-promoting properties of artichoke in preventing cardiovascular disease by its lipidic and glycemic-reducing action. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2013 Mar;80(1):17-26.
17. El-Boshy M1et al Studies on the protective effect of the artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extract against cadmium toxicity-induced oxidative stress, hepatorenal damage, and immunosuppressive and hematological disorders in rats. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017 May;24(13):12372-12383.