Please note: you MUST be a course member or full member of ours to order labs!!
NOW Order directly - shipped to you through our Partners at RUPA HEALTH through our Conners Clinic LAB STORE - HERE
Through Rupa Health's Physician referral services, we can now recommend labs for people in nearly every state. They have a licensed professional in every state to sign-off on any/all lab orders.
Also, all labs are just 7% over doctor's cost making these a HUGE savings for patient/members!!!!!
HOW IMMUNE ARE YOU?
Why do different people, exposed to the same virus or antigen, get different degrees of illness ranging from no symptoms to critically ill? What are the underlying immune imbalances which may trigger disease conditions? The recent pandemic of COVID-19 has brought to everyone’s attention how critical our immune system is to sustaining life. It is the first and last line of defense against an antagonistic environment.
To increase our chances of staying healthy, we must address these critical factors:
1. exposure to harmful antigens,
2. malfunctions, or deficiencies in our immune system,
3. dysfunction, or permeability of our internal barrier systems
The most important of these is the functioning of our immune system. It is the state of our immune system that determines how efficiently we respond to the viruses, bacteria and other antigens that get through our barriers.
THE LYMPHOCYTE MAP™
The Lymphocyte MAP is an advanced and in-depth test panel, which establishes a new industry standard in screening the immune system. It can give your healthcare practitioner:
• an invaluable picture of underlying immune imbalances that may trigger complex diseases.
• information about how environmental triggers could affect your immune system, potentially resulting in disease conditions.
• the ability to better identify immune conditions at an earlier stage, which if not addressed, may cause over-reaction (autoimmunity), or under-reaction (immune deficiencies) of the immune system, thus, allowing you to gauge existing susceptibilities.
• a more precise immune picture to help plan a treatment regimen or monitor its success.
• very useful surrogate markers for the diagnosis of autoimmune diseases, immune deficiencies, allergies and hypersensitivities.