Krill Oil omega 3
- Clinical Applications
- The fishery that provides the krill for our Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique patent-pending harvesting method – This technology helps ensure topquality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, our Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Dr. Mercola Krill Oil, you don’t have to be concerned about potential contaminants and pollutants often found in fish oils and certain fish you might eat. Because krill are at the bottom of the food chain, they don’t accumulate pollutants like other fish species. And the krill used for our Krill Oil come from clear, pure Antarctic waters.