NOTE: This product is a special-order product for Dr. Conners members only and NOT available to the public.
NOTE: All of the below statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This and any product(s) discussed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our NEW Healthy Child Immune Bundle
With our Healthy Child Immune System Bundle, you will receive all 3 products, giving you a 10% savings had you purchased them separately!
Protecting your children from colds and flu and other infectious diseases is always a goal for parents. Our Healthy Kids Immune Protocol is geared at boosting our little one’s defenses against a toxic environment. Below are some generally accepted “helps” and some more specific aids:
- Stay away from processed foods – foods with more chemicals may be much more difficult to process, may stimulate an inflammatory response in the GUT, and may create toxins that the liver needs to handle. Food should be defined (as per quality) and consumed as “the closer to the way it was created”, meaning, the more processed it is, the less healthy it is.
- Get outside and play – yes, playing in the dirt may be good for one’s immune system. This type of bacterial ‘inoculation’ may help build one’s microbiota and fend against infections.
- Supplements to consider for children:
- Probiommune lozenges by DFH – great-tasting, orange-flavored formula combines the Immuno-LP20™ strain of Lactobacillus plantarum and Wellmune® (beta-glucan from the yeast organism, Saccharomyces cerevisiae) to support the body’s immune response.
- Elderberry PLUS from Host Defense – great tasting immune support with elderberry and a blend on immune boosting mushrooms - ages 1-3 – use 1/2 teaspoon per day. Ages 4 – up use 1-2 teaspoons per day.
- Greens First powdered drink mix for a good multiple vitamin/nutritional support. It is the best whole-food nutrition there is!
NOTE: All of the above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.