Geranium essential oil was used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant-looking skin. Today this potent oil is often used in high-end perfumes and skin care products. Cultivated from the fragrant flower native to South Africa and obtained through a careful distillation process, Geranium’s sweet, floral scent can be used topically and aromatically. Add Geranium to lotion, body wash, and hair care to enhance the aroma of your personal care products. Because Geranium oil has versatile benefits, you can also diffuse it to invite a peaceful, spiritual feeling in your living room or meditative space.
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance that can be used aromatically and topically
- May help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents citronellol and geraniol
- Helps promote healthy, radiant-looking hair
- May help cleanse the skin
- Citronellyl formate
- Diffuse Geranium in your home or office for a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Add Geranium to a neutral skin moisturizer and apply it morning and night to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combine it with oils like Lavender and Ylang Ylang to blend in a hot bath. The aromatic blend of floral and sweet smells creates a peaceful, private getaway.
- Add Geranium to your skin regimen to help cleanse your skin.
- Mix it with your favorite Young Living shampoo to help promote healthy, radiant-looking hair.
- Get creative juices flowing by filling your office or study with this pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Bring the family together by accenting the air in the den or kitchen with its sweet fragrance.
- Make your bedroom bloom with the romantic scents of Geranium, Lavender, and Jasmine.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.