*This item may take longer to ship*
Fem-Dophilus® 1 Billion Shelf Stable 60VCAP
- Clinical Applications:
- Fem-Dophilus® Function
- Oral Probiotic for Natural Vaginal/Urinary Tract Health*
- Fem-Dophilus® Highlights
- Shelf-Stable Version of Fem-Dophilus: No Refrigeration Necessary
- Clinically-Documented Benefits
- More Than 20 Studies Demonstrating Safety and Efficacy*
- Patented Lactobacilli Strains: GR-1® and RC-14®
- Prevention Magazine: Top 10 Breakthrough '07
Fem-Dophilus® contains two patented and clinically documented probiotic strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri, RC-14®, discovered and developed by Dr. Gregor Reid and Dr. Andrew Bruce at Urex Biotech. Over 25 years of research supports the oral use of GR-1® and RC-14® to colonize and promote healthy vaginal and urinary tract health.* A special manufacturing process protects the probiotic strains in Fem-Dophilus® from stomach acid and enhances probiotic bacterial survival to the lower intestine.*
Fem-Dophilus® does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. Refrigeration will, however, extend the shelf life. Avoid temperatures above 77°F (25°C).
GR-1®/RC-14® and VAGINAL FLORA (also called microbiota)
In one of the randomized clinical trials, 75% of women in the GR-1®/RC-14® probiotic group experienced significant improvement in vaginal flora composition, while only 34% of women in the placebo (non-probiotic) group experienced similar improvement.