Eco Liver has been designed to provide the body with a high concentration of the biologically active compo- nents (proteins, hormones and nucleic acids) contained in the raw gland tissue of the liver.
- Liver Tissue
Sugar free, starch free, salt free, preservative free, no artificial colors or flavors or additives, corn free, yeast free, soy free, no milk derivatives
The diverse role played by the liver in a variety of vital processes emphasizes the importance of this organ. It is central to metabolism, elimination of waste and detoxification. Liver cells are endowed with multiple factors to aid anabolism, catabolism and detoxification.
Some of its functions/potential benefits are:
* Synthesis and storage of glycogen
* Conversion of other sugars to glucose
* Release of glucose for the maintenance of adequate sugar and other sources.
Glycogen is activated or hydrolyzed to glucose in response to
epinephrine levels in the blood. In emergency situa- tions large quantities of epinephrine are released by the adrenal gland. As a result, large amounts of glucose are generated by the liver and burned for quick energy. This supportive role is of great importance during stress situations.
Fat metabolism in the liver entails the following processes:
* Synthesis of fatty acids from amino acids and sugar
* Synthesis of lipoproteins, cholesterol and phospho- lipids
* This oxidation of fat for energy creating large quanti- ties of acetyl coenzyme A and acetoacetic acid; both used for synthesis and energy, respectively.
* Excess food is converted to fat in the liver and is then transported to the adipose tissues for storage.
* Decreased serum albumin, deviations in blood sugar patterns
* Water balance, ascites, edema due to liver failure, protein metabolism related to kidney disorders, dimin- ished urination
* Toxemia due to liver dysfunction, indigestion symp- toms, alcoholic stools
* Enlarged liver or spleen, jaundice * Oliguria, leukocytosis
* Hemorrhoids, gout, high cholesterol and triglyceride levels
* Constipation, migrating, rheumatic pains due to toxicity
* Anemia, fatigue, headaches, loss of energy (related to blood sugar levels)
* History of hepatitis, intolerance of fatty foods, nausea