Conners Originals Clear-GI was reformulated and is now free of shellfish and xylitol. Clear-GI offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can not only absorb nutrients, but also prevent toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the blood stream. Maintaining gut health is the key to maintaining overall wellness. GI Revive™ is available in capsule and powder form. The powder, which is sweetened with organic stevia, can be mixed into any beverage or functional food powder and can be used as part of a health program for achieving optimal GI health and regularity.
Clear-GI is a comprehensive support of gastrointestinal health and function. Patients with poor gut integrity can easily develop food sensitivities and may have compromised nutrient assimilation.
- Citrus Pectin
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL)
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Slippery Elm
- Okra Extract
- Cat's Claw
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Prune Powder
- Zinc Carnosine
Does Not Contain:
Gluten, dairy, or ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- rejuvenates intestinal mucosal health
- promotes proper intestinal ability (appropriate for “Leaky Gut”)
- provides healing for ulceration and inflammation
- promotes regularity and healthy bowel function
- provides therapeutic levels of L-glutamine (but not "too much" for non-cancer patients), N-acetyl-glucosamine, MSM, DGL, slippery elm, marshmallow, chamomile, okra extract, cat’s claw (TOA-free), quercetin, and mucin for comprehensive support of optimal gastrointestinal health. Prune powder and citrus pectin are also included to aid regularity.
Cancer patients should not typically take this product.
Mix 8 grams (approximately 1 tablespoon) in water or other liquid per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.