Conners Clinic Originals Berber Clear offers support for maintaining already healthy blood glucose metabolism, insulin and cardiovascular function.* Berberine has been found to aid in AMPK activation, a process which plays an important role in supporting a healthy metabolism.*
- Berberine hydrochloride (from Berberis aristata) (root)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
Does Not Contain:
Gluten, animal or dairy products, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Warning: If you are on insulin treatment or taking hypoglycemic medications, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- supports cancer patients (see Dr. Conners' blogs on this subject)
- maintains healthy blood glucose metabolism, insulin levels and cardiovascular function
- aids in AMPK activation
- antioxidant protection
- supports optimal vascular health
- supports immune function
- supports gastrointestinal health
Berberine is an alkaloid compound found in the roots, rhizomes, stems and bark of several plants commonly used in botanical and Chinese medicine, such as goldenseal, Oregon grape, barberry, and Berberis aristata.
Berberine is one of Dr. Conners favorites. Read more here: http://connersclinic.com/cancer-and-berberine/
1 capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.