What’s Inside the Course
- 7 modules uniquely designed to explain the vital information attained from Dr. Conners’ 35+ Years of Clinical Experience
- BONUS resources that carry you through a deep dive into each module topic
- Protocols, best practices, and general considerations for different types of cancer
We have all experienced a time when we needed support to help us through a challenging experience. Being diagnosed with cancer is no exception.
A first-time cancer diagnosis can be a tremendous shock, and recurrence after remission can bring up feelings and concerns you thought were gone for good. You may find yourself wondering, “what do I do now?
Look no further to find the answers.
You are a dynamic being composed of cells, tissues, and organs designed with the innate ability to heal. Tapping into that inborn wisdom and combining it with Dr. Conners’ 35+ years of clinical experience can help you rewrite your health script and uncover the primary factors that have led you to this journey of reclaiming your health, fortitude, and vitality.
Empower yourself with the physical, emotional, and spiritual tools to confidently address imbalances influencing your current health state. Whether you are newly diagnosed, undergoing cancer treatments, or managing a new presentation, this course can help offer you HOPE.
In this course you will discover the most insightful, sustainable solutions for caring for your body and navigating your path back to wellness.
Also included in your lifetime access to the complete Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause online course:
- Dr. Conners and his clinical team continue to add updates, evolving research, and protocols to keep you informed for long-term success.
- Early access to special offers on protocols, online events, and more.
>> Our Special Gift for You! You will be able to download a free copy of the 500+ page companion Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause eBookThere is hope! With the right tools, guidance, and knowledge, you can help your body naturally heal. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, comprehensive resource.