For males and females to help balance hormones - especially designed to reduce excess estrogens and block testosterone conversion to "bad" estrogens.
Clear Balance is a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts designed to support healthy hormone levels. Imbalances in hormones—most commonly, excess estrogen variants in both males and females — can be partially responsible for the continued cancer growth.
Clear Balance contains a synergistic blend of nutrients designed to aid the body’s natural hormonal balance in several ways:
• Chaste Tree Extract and Black Cohosh – These two herbs are widely recognized for their balancing effects on female hormones. Chaste tree extract is considered an “adaptogenic herb,” with the ability to help normalize hormone levels. Black cohosh has a long history of efficacy for reducing occasional hot flashes and vaginal dryness in women, as well as night sweats and other symptoms that can be associated with elevated estrogen levels in both men and women.
• Calcium D-Glucarate – Supports the liver’s role in detoxifying and eliminating excess estrogen.
• DIM (diindolylmethane) and Brassica oleracea – These vegetable extracts from the Brassica family (which includes broccoli and cabbage) help maintain safe estrogen levels by aiding the conversion of dangerous estrogen fractions to more favorable metabolites and by promoting restoration of healthy hormone ratios. DIM may also be helpful in reducing excess estrogen buildup.
• Resveratrol and Green Tea Extract – These natural herbal extracts demonstrate powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which support the body’s natural defenses against oxidative damage and play a role in reducing testosterone's affinity to the AR3 androgen receptor that can stimulate prostatic cancer growth.
• Calcium and Magnesium – In addition to their familiar roles in bone health, these minerals are required for proper muscle contraction and relaxation. As such, a proper balance of the two can reduce occasional cramps, tension, and other physical pain.
• Vitamins B6, B12, and Folate – Healthy cell signaling and function, including that of prostate, breast and cervical cells, depends on adequate levels of these vitamins. They are also required for proper metabolism of homocysteine, which is related to good cardiovascular health. We do NOT want too much of any methyl groups and this product offers a nice, low balance of natural nutrients.
What makes Clear Balance unique?
The minerals are in forms that are easily absorbed by the body, making them highly bioavailable and effective.
This product contains a unique blend of safe, naturally occurring folates, unlike the synthetic folic acid found in most common multivitamins and folic acid supplements.
- The Brassica oleracea in this product is especially rich in sulforaphane glucosinolate, the precursor to sulforaphane. This is the substance in cruciferous vegetables responsible for boosting natural antioxidant capacity and aiding liver detoxification of hormones.
As a dietary supplement, take two to four capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.