Anti-Radiation and RFID Blocking Wallet Case for iPhone, Pixel, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Xiaomi, Nexus, and more.
SafeSleeve for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, and Universal Cell Phones contains FCC accredited lab tested shielding technology that can block over 99% of RF radiation and over 92% of ELF cell phone radiation from your iPhone. It also includes a built-in RFID blocking wallet and turns into a stand, all in one lightweight and convenient case.
Anti-Radiation -- Our FCC accredited lab tested radiation shielding material is integrated into the front flap of the outer case to deflect radiation away from your body while still allowing signal to enter and exit the back of the phone.
RFID Blocking Wallet -- Did you know thieves can use an $8 device to scan the information from your RFID enabled credit and ID cards right from out of your wallet or purse? Our built-in card slots hold up to 4 cards and block RFID theft!
Protective Cases -- Impact resistant, durable materials used for the inner and outer case provide twice the protection against cracks, dings and scratches to keep your phone looking new.
Universal Fit -- Adhesive sliding pad keeps your phone in place. When you receive your case, simply remove the film covering the adhesive, position and place your device. Use your thumb to slide up and down to reveal and hide your rear camera. Phone can easily be removed and replaced as needed.
Sizing for Universal Cases
These two sizes fit most cell phones:
Small: Fits up to 5.7" x 3.0" x 0.5"
Large: Fits up to 6.2" x 3.1" x 0.5" (recommended for iPhone plus sizes)
How to Install Universal CasesWhen using your Universal SafeSleeve for Cell Phones, your phone is applied into the sleeve with a reusable adhesive pad.
- Before applying your phone to the adhesive pad, make sure the sliding mechanism is pushed all the way down on the track. This is done to ensure your phone has full range of the entire track pad when sliding your phone upwards and downwards.
- If you need to reposition or replace the phone, carefully peel the phone from the adhesive pad.
NOTE: If necessary, you may clean the pad with a damp, lint-free cloth and air dry to restore stick.
How to Use the Cell Phone Cases
- Simply close the radiation shielding front flap to take a phone call and speak as you normally would. The microphone and ear speaker are uncovered to allow for no sound or signal quality reduction.
- When storing in your pocket, face the front flap towards your body to deflect the radiation away.
- The flap can be folded behind the phone to shield the back of the device while in use. The front of the device is typically at a "safe" distance from the body.
- For Universal: To take pictures and access the rear fingerprint sensor for some devices, simply slide your phone up with your thumb.