For renal challenges, not only should the kidneys be supported but consideration should also be given to support of the liver, cardiovascular system, and autonomic nervous system.
Canine Renal Support from Standard Process:
- Provides support for the normal function of the kidneys
- Supports the liver, cardiovascular system, and autonomic nervous system*
Indications for Use:
- Patients in need of renal support
- Hepatic patients in need of additional renal support
Stated amounts depend on dose.
How to Administer
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
|1-10 lbs||1/8 teaspoon once per day|
|11-20 lbs||1/8 teaspoon twice per day|
|21-40 lbs||1/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|41-60 lbs||1/2 teaspoon twice per day|
|61-80 lbs||3/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|>80 lbs||1 teaspoon twice per day|
- Canine Hepatic Support
- Canine Cardiac Support
- Canine Whole Body Support