The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. The nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
Canine Immune System Support from Standard Process:
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues
- Supporting optimal immune system function.*
Indications for Use:
- General immune system support
- Colder climates or during the fall/winter months
- When kenneled or in a shelter
Stated amounts depend on dose.
How to Administer
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
|1-10 lbs||1/8 teaspoon once per day|
|11-20 lbs||1/8 teaspoon twice per day|
|21-40 lbs||1/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|41-60 lbs||1/2 teaspoon twice per day|
|61-80 lbs||3/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|>80 lbs||1 teaspoon twice per day|
- VF Thymex®
- Canine Hepatic Support
- Canine Enteric Support
- Canine Whole Body Support