Wear and tear of joints and surrounding tissues, especially in very active and aging dogs, can cause stiffness and trigger the body's normal inflammatory response function.
Canine Flex Support from Standard Process helps maintain healthy joint function, including support for the cartilage. It provides nutrients that:
- Moderate the body's normal inflammatory response
- Provide potent natural antioxidants
- Support healthy immune modulation*
Indications for Use:
- Maintenance: especially for large breeds, performance dogs, and growing puppies
- Short- or long-term support: for any dog with joint challenges, especially for active or aging dogs
Stated amounts depend on dose.
How to Administer
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
|1-25 lbs||1 wafer per day|
|26-50 lbs||2 wafers per day|
|51-80 lbs||3 wafers per day|
|>80 lbs||4 wafers per day|
- Canine Musculoskeletal Support