A healthy digestive tract is critical to overall health and well-being. In addition to breakdown and absorption of nutrients, digestive health can also have a significant impact on other body systems (immune system, liver, bone marrow, or adrenal glands).
Canine Enteric Support from Standard Process contains a variety of functional foods, both plant and animal, that "feed" the various components of the digestive system to:
- Provide general digestive system support
- Support the ability of intestinal cells to function, regenerate, and respond to daily metabolic and immune challenges*
Indications for Use:
- General enteric support
- Patients with increased metabolic demand
- Hepatic patients in need of additional enteric support
Stated amounts depend on dose.
How to Administer
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
|1-10 lbs||1/8 teaspoon once per day|
|11-20 lbs||1/8 teaspoon twice per day|
|21-40 lbs||1/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|41-60 lbs||1/2 teaspoon twice per day|
|61-80 lbs||3/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|>80 lbs||1 teaspoon twice per day|
- Canine Immune System Support
- Canine Hepatic Support
- Canine Whole Body Support