Ashwagandha Complex from Standard Process contains the following herbs: Ashwagandha, Licorice, Skullcap and Korean Ginseng. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including steroidal compounds (including the complex mixture of steroidal saponins called ginsenosides), alkaloids, triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins and many flavonoids. The Korean Ginseng component of this tablet is standardized to contain 1.68 mg per tablet of ginsenosides (calculated as Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC) to ensure optimal strength and quality. Together these herbs and the substances within them are used traditionally to:
- work as a tonic to benefit the entire body
- help the body adapt to the changes of everyday life
- maintain feelings of general well-being when experiencing temporary stress
- support a healthy immune system
- promote vitality and stamina in people of any age
- support and maintain the body as it ages
- support the body's natural defenses against emotional and environmental stressors*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combines well with St John's Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Eleuthero tablets to help the body adapt to the changes of everyday life.
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support normal female physiology and function.
- Consider Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function for normal energy and production, and to improve general well-being.*