Conners Clinic Originals Curcu Clear is a highly bioavailable curcuminoid formulation containing three bioactive, extensively researched curcuminoids. Curcumin is derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa), which is used both medicinally and as a spice. Curcumin supports healthy metabolism, cellular function, and healthy cardiovascular and neurological functions. It also supports a healthy response to oxidative stress and a normal inflammatory response within the body.
It is simply the finest available curcumin on the market!
NOW, re-formulated to make it even MORE bio-available, and MORE shelf-stable by adding delta tocotrienol (which is a HUGE benefit for those with cancer as well)
• FINALLY CURCUMIN MADE BIO-AVAILABLE — To gain the benefits of turmeric Curcumin it needs to be fully absorbed and active in the bloodstream. Our patent-pending curcuminoid formulation solves the bioavailability problem by using all-natural ingredients, including turmeric oil, sunflower lecithin, and vitamin E, without the use of potentially harmful surfactants.
• NATURAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY — Extensive research within the past half-century has indicated that Curcumin, the yellow pigment in curry powder, exhibits antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and pro-apoptotic (aiding in normal cell death) activities.
• UNIQUE OIL-BASED SOFTGEL FOR QUICK, EASY ABSORPTION — Most turmeric Curcumin supplements are capsules of dry powders. Curcumin is a fat-soluble nutrient (it needs fat or oil to be absorbed in the body.) Our patent-pending softgel suspends the Curcumin in Turmeric oil: one of the most powerful oils around for supporting the body’s healthy response to inflammation and for supporting healthy cellular function.
• POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT FIGHTS FREE RADICAL DAMAGE — Thousands of studies have proven turmeric and Curcumin's major heath benefits (joint, heart, brain, digestive, immune, aging.) Curcumin is a known antioxidant that fights against oxidative stress which can help reduce aches, stiffness and slow the effects of aging.
• BOOSTS BRAIN-DERIVED NEUROTROPHIC FACTOR — Linked to improve brain function and lower the risk of brain diseases.
Does Not Contain:
Gluten or ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- reduces inflammation
- increases antioxidant capacity
- boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function & lower risk of brain diseases
- lowers risk of heart disease by improving function of endothelium (lining of the blood vessels)
- may lower risk/prevalence of cancer
- reduces oxidative damage associated with Alzheimer's disease
- reduced symptoms of arthritis
- acts as an antidepressant
- a popular anti-aging supplement
Take 1 softgel per day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.